Each year our church hosts Guest Week prior to Thanksgiving. For an entire week our church is open to house the homeless from Detroit in affiliation with the Cass Community Outreach Services.
Our guests receive a place to sleep and shower, dinner each evening, breakfast in the morning, and a sack lunch to take with them for the day. Many opportunities are available to participate between area churches to provide services while they are here. There are also opportunities to participate in evening events and help participate.
- Come serve a meal and stay to eat with our guests.
- Join us for the Sing-a-long on Wednesday night at 7 pm in the choir room.
- Get a group of friends together and pack lunches.
- Get up early and prepare breakfast.
- Donate clothing.
- Be a night monitor.
- Help monitor showers in the evenings.
- Set out snacks.
- Play games, put together a puzzle, or watch a movie.
- Provide give away items for Bingo on Friday night. Join us for Bingo on Friday night.
We look forward to seeing you there.