The Fall Rummage Sale is all set.
Donations will be accepted:
- Sunday, October 22 from 1-7 pm
- Monday, October 23 from 12-7 pm
- Tuesday, October 24 from 10-11 am
SALE DATE AND TIME
- Tuesday, October 24 from 11 am to 7 pm
- Wednesday, October 25 from 9 am to 5 pm
(Bag Sale Wednesday from 12-5 pm)
All proceeds will benefit the ASP team traveling to Appalachia in June. These fine Youth and Adults will help rebuild, repair homes to make them warmer, safer and drier for families in need.
CAN YOU HELP?
All hands on deck:
- Donate items
- Help set up tables on Sunday afternoon
- Sort and set out donated items
- Provide the workers with refreshments
- Collect money during the sale
- Walk the floor and assist shoppers
- Hand out bags on Wednesday
- Bag and Box items on Wednesday afternoon
- take down tables
- Vacuum Fellowship Hall
All donations are deduct5ible
Looking for donations of gently used clothing( men, women, children, infants), household items, books, toys, linens, sewing and craft items, sporting goods, lawn and garden items, games and puzzles, music and videos, tools, jewelry, and furniture.
Please no broken or non-working items. No computers whether working or not.
Contact Bob Mason if you have any questions.