You may know the story, but have you ever considered the questions of Christmas?
Five questions spiral throughout the ancient stories surrounding Christ’s birth. These questions from the Magi, Elizabeth, Mary, Zechariah, and the crowd witnessing the naming of John the Baptist open the door to some of life’s great mysteries:
- How can we find truth and meaning?
- Why do people have to suffer?
- How can we design the future we desire?
- Why is the world so unfair sometimes?
- How can we trust the unseen?
Unwrap the mystery of the questions of Christmas and discover God’s promises about purpose, favor, justice, doubt, and trust – promises you can live throughout the year.
Join us for this dynamic Advent sermon series. Small groups will be available as well as a Adult Sunday School Class @ 9 am.